Sunday 20 December 2009

Introduction.

You wanna be famous, you crave the attention, you like the limelight... well this is the spot.

Let’s be very very real people. These pics on this site were not taken by myself (unless otherwise noted), so I do not claim ownership of them in any way, shape, form, or fashion, please understand this. I source when I can. I also put up pics of anyone that I feel like. And I say whatever I damn well please. This is not the kyle show, vanessa or oprah... is not here for a Let’s Save The Wannabee Celebrity group, this isnt a help session, a 1 to 1, and we dont claim to have factual information. It’s gossip, straight up gossip, for fun and laughter. Take it how you want too. Still got a problem? Use your mouse and go and find the cursor on that X in the top right corner of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment